We at Correct Bro Entertainment know that you care about your personal data and how it is used, and we want you to trust that we use your personal data carefully. This Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
In this notice ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Correct Bro Entertainment which operates this platform.
1. What We Collect
Personal information you give us during registration
Personal information users disclose when registering an account, including name, email addresses or telephone number.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use Services or register an account
Usage and log information. Service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our product, how you interact with others using our product, and the like), log files, diagnostic, and performance logs and reports.
Personal information we collect using cookies
- provide access to your account without re-entering data by you
- collect statistics about usage of Services;
- investigate the patterns of visits and to facilitate guiding of promoting materials based on Users’ interests;
- monitor progress and participation in promotional events.
You are entitled to specify in which manner and at what time cookies will be accepted by way of setting your internet browser installed on PC, which you use for using the Services. You can change such settings at any time, as you wish. After your preferences will have been installed in the internet browser, you will be able to accept all cookies, or you can choose to notify you about cookies being directed to your browser, or you can discard all cookies. When you discard all cookies by having selected an option of blocking cookies in your browser, it can be possible that you will more often need to re-enter your information for getting access to your account, and some additional functionality on the Resources will not be available to you.
Personal information from other sources
We may allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatically access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc
If a Correct Bro application crashes, we collect a log that includes some information about your browser’s version, your operating system, platform and some memory data related to the crash. We collect this data with the sole purpose of improving our products and services. Crash logs are kept for six months.
2. How we use the information we collect about you;
We collect these information in order to:
- Contact you about your account and provide you customer support;
- Identify your product preferences;
- Provide you with a personalized experience on our sites;
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Send you promotional offers we think will be of interest to you;
- Generally improve our customer service;
3. Disclosure of Your Personal data
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- To third party service providers who help us to provide Services, including but not limited payment processing services, assist us in providing customize advertising. The third parties should use only that information, which is necessary for such services.
- to law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- to third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity
Change of Ownership
4. Children’s privacy
There are no guarantees that children cannot enter our websites or use our applications without parental consent or notification. We require children to include their parents in the download process, and we encourage parents to read this privacy statement before allowing their children to use our applications and services.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact.
User information is available only to those employees of Administrator, who need such an access to personal user information for performing their official duties. All employees having access to user information shall sign non-disclosure agreement with regard to non-disclosing user information to the third parties.
7. Contact Customer Service
Should you have any inquiries, complaints or wishes identified with data given by you please get in touch with us at: [email protected]